According to hgvacademy.co.uk

…there will be a shortage of, get this, 100,000 drivers by 2010. :open_mouth: Can’t wait until next year. I’m going to be RICH!!! Is this because the economy is booming or is it because you have all been on the expat forum and thought “bugger this! I’m off to Canada!” If this is true will the last person to leave trucknet please turn off the light.

AND THEM SOME…

Warren T. Claim:
…there will be a shortage of, get this, 100,000 drivers by 2010. :open_mouth: Can’t wait until next year. I’m going to be RICH!!! Is this because the economy is booming or is it because you have all been on the expat forum and thought “bugger this! I’m off to Canada!” If this is true will the last person to leave trucknet please turn off the light.

i think there base there info drivers that are due to retire, or and its not a shortage there to may driver for the jobs that are out there and the website does not up date much

This sounds like a job for “ROG Rantzen” Consumer Champion! The ASA/Trading standards need to know about these blatant falsehoods.

Warren T. Claim:
This sounds like a job for “ROG Rantzen” Consumer Champion! The ASA/Trading standards need to know about these blatant falsehoods.

Been done - see link in my post above - direct contact effect - nil - contacted TS - now up to them…