Accident while at work

Just read that lot in shock

Hope you get better soon :smiley:

I find it strange that no ambulance was called! :imp:

Seems like the company did not want too many offical people sniffing around if you ask me, rushed to hospital in a taxi that got lost, :open_mouth: surely an ambulance would be there quicker than a taxi and have experiened people on board to deal with you properly

Terrible treatment if you ask me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Discopete:
Just read that lot in shock

Hope you get better soon :smiley:

I find it strange that no ambulance was called! :imp:

Seems like the company did not want too many offical people sniffing around if you ask me, rushed to hospital in a taxi that got lost, :open_mouth: surely an ambulance would be there quicker than a taxi and have experiened people on board to deal with you properly

Terrible treatment if you ask me :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Very sorry to hear that you have been injured.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
As Discopete said…
Strange that they didn’t call an ambulance.
Maybe it’s because they didn’t want the police turning up.
I know of one quite bad factory accident (non fatal) where the police turned up as well as the ambulance.

Don’t know what to say - really hope you make a good recovery. All the best.

Just read mate , hope you make a full recovery with no disability or limited use of your limbs!
IF with any union , get on to them , as thats wot you pay your dues !

good luck

Terrible news mate :open_mouth: Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Reading through the normal niff naff and triv that sometimes adorns this website then all of a sudden on my god did I read that right.

If I understand this post correctly, you had an accident at work which resulted in the amputation of a limb and the company didn’t phone for an ambulance. NEGELECT

If an ambulance had attended the scene the crew would have insured that the missing part went with you, packed correctly. You need legal advice NOW don’t wait. I don’t care how good the company is, something is not quite right here. It’s sounds to me like someone is trying to create some doubt as to whether you were at work or not at the time of the accident.

Get well soon, hope it all works out

Hope that you make a speedy recovery mate…

G