Accident on the E17 belgium

!(http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z60/jimboy124/![](http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z60/jimboy124/accident.jpg)![](http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z60/jimboy124/accident.jpg)

Scanialady will love this one…)

Nice pictures Mr Doom ‘n’ Gloom. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re all drivers, whatever nationality. If anyone died I hope all our thoughts are with their families. Mine are.

thats real grim, thoughts to the families

How come all the rigs are red? Were they playing ‘Convoy?’

Advertisement
Dictionary.com Translator

Dutch English
De E17 richting Antwerpen is in Gent volledig versperd door een ongeval met vijf vrachtwagens. Een persoon raakte zwaargewond, zo zegt de Oost-Vlaamse wegpolitie.

Het ongeval vond plaats rond 15 uur tussen de verkeerswisselaar in Zwijnaarde en de afrit Gentbrugge. De oorzaak van de botsing is niet bekend, maar er waren vijf vrachtwagens bij betrokken. Een van de bestuurders raakte zwaargewond, maar er vielen geen doden.

De rijbaan is volledig versperd en er staat een file. De wegpolitie raadt de bestuurders richting Antwerpen aan om te rijden via Merelbeke en de R4, en daarna in Destelbergen opnieuw de E17 te nemen. (belga/ka)
E17 the direction Antwerp has been barred entirely in Ghent by an accident with five freight carriages. A person touched badly injured, thus the Oost-Vlaamse says police force.

The accident took place around 15 hours between the movement changer in swine ground and the exit Gentbrugge. The cause of the collision has not been confessed, but five freight carriages at was concerned. Of the drivers touched badly injured, but there fell no deads.

The file job has been barred entirely and stands a traffic-jam. The police force advises the drivers direction drive Antwerp by means of Merelbeke and R4, and afterwards in Destelbergen again E17 take. (belga/ka)

jimboy124:
… but there fell no deads.

Good news, well for all except SwedishTruckWoman666. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Don’t you just love online translations :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Inselaffe:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I particularly like the the movement changer in swine ground. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Inselaffe:

I particularly like the the movement changer in swine ground. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LOL !!!

maag ik jou in de kont neuken !

jimboy124:

Coffeeholic:

Inselaffe:

LOL !!!

maag ik jou in de kont neuken !

And there was me thinking what a clever euphemism to circumvent the auto censor, but the moment was gone :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ouch :open_mouth: