Accident On A 44

Thoughts and prayers tonight for the two drivers tragically killed to-day.

The accident was a head on collision between two artics, one loaded with magazines the other with vegetables at aprroximately 4 a.m. this morning.

The resulting fire cost both drivers their lives.

R.I.P.

Heard about it this afternoon. I knew one of the drivers - nice lad, always pleasant.

I was just reading about this on the BBC site, very sad and thoughts go to the families.

Coffeeholic:
I was just reading about this on the BBC site, very sad and thoughts go to the families.

On the BBC site■■? :open_mouth: :imp:

Shame on you its on the Trucknet News site :exclamation:

Also on the Trucknet news site
A lorry driver was killed today on the M60

This is true, I read it on there first then went to the BBC site for more information.

A bad day, three drivers killed in one day. :cry:

The female driver killed on the M60, was on the slip road leading to the M60 from the M56. The cause of the accident is unknown as yet. For those who don’t know the area, its a very sharp bend and has claimed many an unwary driver. Lets hope the widening work going on in the area, improves this bad junction.

I know the driver of the Fridge He was one of ours at Bannister, i believe the other vehicle was TNT and the driver from liverpool.
RIP Nick Summervillle and unknown driver.

Work Shy:
A bad day, three drivers killed in one day. :cry:

The female driver killed on the M60, was on the slip road leading to the M60 from the M56. The cause of the accident is unknown as yet. For those who don’t know the area, its a very sharp bend and has claimed many an unwary driver. Lets hope the widening work going on in the area, improves this bad junction.

There’s no work going on at that junction jfyi.