Accident M6 j11-10a Fri midday

Travelling nb on fri, passed by the RTA involving the Acid Tanker-Car-Rigid Curtainsider betweenJ11-10a within seconds of it happening just as the first plod unit was arriving, the Driver trapped in the 4wheeled rigid curtain sider looked very poorly and forlorn, does anybody know if he made it? :frowning: .
I would’nt hold out much hope for the occupent/s of the vehicle trapped under under his truck.
I,ve never seen so many Fire Engines and special units flying down a motorway to an RTA. Eventually got to Keele an hour later following the queue behind an abnormal and Emergency units were still heading southbound.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6022

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6053

I missed the other thread on this subject :blush: , but looking at the news pages I assume the rigid driver survived with what must be some pretty horrific severe injuries.
As the traffic in front of the tanker heading into Brum was very slow moving I would assume the tanker driver was an innocent party and had only braked for the slow traffic resulting in being rammed from the rear after the rigid and the car or van some how came together.