Accident in poland

Bad one! I see near misses all the time over there. The driving is…Interesting to say the least. Sad though, no matter where the poor sod was from.

That’s nasty. Did the car driver get out ■■ Looking at It ,I doubt It…

Geoffo:
That’s nasty. Did the car driver get out ■■ Looking at It ,I doubt It…

2 cars in between lorries 3 dead 19 & 24 in one 33 yo in second. Lorry in front stoped at trafic lights…

bigvern1:
Bad one! I see near misses all the time over there. The driving is…Interesting to say the least. Sad though, no matter where the poor sod was from.

You are right I should change title of this post…

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_2ZsGg … ata_player

Check this ■■■■■■ out instead !!!

An my all time favourite foreigner :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=nywpIAv6 … ata_player

having driven through romania i am not suprised to see its a romanian truck thats hit that lot, their driving is totally diabollickal :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don’t suppose the weather there helped much. Wouldn’t take much ice, to prevent 44 tons from skidding. Poor buggers.

bigvern1:
I don’t suppose the weather there helped much. Wouldn’t take much ice, to prevent 44 tons from skidding. Poor buggers.

They say driver fall asleep…
He may get 8 years in prison.

the report says 3 people killed

Phantom Mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_2ZsGg6yI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Check this ■■■■■■ out instead !!!

An my all time favourite foreigner :slight_smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=nywpIAv6 … ata_player

Here One from our South American friends

youtube.com/watch?v=8iyTcLoT … re=related

Geesh brain dead twonks, why would you do that ■■? Don’t get me wrong , I am guilty of the occasional powerslide around a wet roundabout in my car when there is nobody around in the small hours of the night but I would never dream of doing so stupid in the truck ffs, let alone when there is other people around !!!

Below are TNUK finest but i do like to stress though, the man with the yellow van is bigvern being chased by a TNUK mod in his white DAF unit

Nah…The yellow van wasn’t me. I never let trucks pass. :wink:

mickyblue:
Below are TNUK finest but i do like to stress though, the man with the yellow van is bigvern being chased by a TNUK mod in his white DAF unit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck8Or7g4jvs&feature=related

Beautiful Trucks,they have,and good Drivers. Like Zirkus Domteurs,fighting wild Grizzlies without getting hurt