Accident cameras

Hi can anyone recommend a accident camera?

I already have some smart witness cameras which are very good but a bit expensive at £150 each.

Thanks

mark290:
Hi can anyone recommend a accident camera?

I already have some smart witness cameras which are very good but a bit expensive at £150 each.

Thanks

in what way do you mean…
a stills cam
dash cam ■■?

Dash cam :smiley:

plenty of chinease/unbranded ones @ebay but no idea which one to choose :wink:

Bought one for the car just for insurance purpose due to the amount of idiots about at the moment. ■■■ covering exercise
40 nicker off amazon. Not tried it out yet but will let you know

once you wire it up,please leave it on 24/7 and as soon as anything remotely resembling a traffic infringement,or something that if you exaggerated 100 times might make it remotely interesting,then post it on here immediately so that everyone else can pass negative comments about it and class you in the same category of the previous dashcam warriors that have done so already…rule for the dashcam.if its not good enough for russia road rage on utube then keep it hidden…please :unamused:

Check out Techmoan on you tube.

youtube.com/playlist?list=P … 4F24001328

dieseldog999:
once you wire it up,please leave it on 24/7 and as soon as anything remotely resembling a traffic infringement,or something that if you exaggerated 100 times might make it remotely interesting,then post it on here immediately so that everyone else can pass negative comments about it and class you in the same category of the previous dashcam warriors that have done so already…rule for the dashcam.if its not good enough for russia road rage on utube then keep it hidden…please :unamused:

Don’t intend to do that crap. DD like I said it’s due to the increasing amount of Tonks driving through red lights as if they still drive under some other countries highway code. Cover my ass . Com

G1W.

Got one myself with a 32gb micro card.

Ken.

e-bay £12-00 SEEMS O.K. I se a 4gb memory card ,it records 1 hour then resets itself. :slight_smile: :wink:

Ive got one of these with a 32gb card in

amazon.co.uk/Transcend-Drive … ve+pro+200

The built in wifi makes it easy to transfer the videos to my phone/iPad :wink: :grimacing:

32gb holds about 4 1/2 hours before it overwrites