Accident at seaforth docks

my brother malcolm harrison was killed in a tragic accident on seaforth docks last thursday morning.
i would just like too pay tribute too a dear brother good friend and work mate .malc worked for reid atkinsons for twenty four years he was a true gent and had a heart off gold always ready too help anybody. his funeral will be held on 21/9/2012 at 12 oclock at christ church skipton n yorks.
from the church he will taken too the cemetry on the back oo a truck.he had a lot off friends and i cant remember them all.
so if you new big malc please come or just post a tribute.
god bless you malc.

Sorry for your loss, I heard all about it from a firm I subby to. Frightening thought really and definitely makes you a bit more cautious. I’ve done exactly the same as Malc myself but will be thinking twice about it in future. RIP MALC

Deepest condolences, RIP Big Malc.

Regards
Dave Penn;

I’d like to add my heartfelt condolences, such a waste of life. RIP Malc.

Ross.

What a traggic accident

my condolences to you and the family

Sorry for your loss, rip Malc

Originally posted this on another thread but worth repeating, was a good bloke.
Terrible shame, knew him from when he used to drive the transporter on a weekend when willie taylors of skipton had stock cars, really nice bloke, will be missed, he had worked for Reid Atki`s for a lot of years, R.I.P big Malc, condolences to his family.

sorry to hear for your loss

The place where this awfully tragic accident happened is currently under investigation, and so it should be! Health & safety is a big issue.

RIP drive. Didn’t know him but I will be praying for his family on 21st.

Sincere condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

I didnt know Malc but have loaded at the same place many times and seen Reid Atkinson vehicles in there, so our paths may have crossed at some point.

R.I.P. Malc

Sorry to hear off your loss.

I hope and pray that nothing like this happens to one of my drivers whilst at work.

MKT Colne.

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

I remember Malc from my days subbying for Reid Atkis, a sound bloke who would always stop for a chin wag.

RIP Malc.

RIP driver & sorry for your terrible loss.

We moan about some health and safety rules but it really does need to be rigidly enforced anywhere there is mechanical handling equipment.

I don’t know the details of this case but drivers really do need to be on the ball anytime there are fork lifts/loaders about and not in a world of their own which can be tough after hours & hours on the road.

Saw a cctv video recently where a driver came to grief from mhe/flt and it was the most chilling/awful thing i have ever seen. Really brings home how people can suffer from ptsd.

R.I.P. Malc .

R.I.P Drive.

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Rip Malc, I didnt know you but heard a lot about you

sory to hear of your sad loss. rip malc. i know how your feeling as we lost our son in law 1 year ago.