Accident a14 shell petrol station

went past at 5 this morning. All i could see was a wiseman dairy truck parked on entrance to garage and looked like someone had gone across the grass and smashed into the SHELL sign. Radio said truck had overturned but didnt see one??

sorry mate -wasnt on that side of the country today, what I did come across early this am was the scene of a lorry fire on M5 northbound between 10 and 9 and the M50 (for those who dont know just around the corner…) was closed between 4 and 2 Eastbound. Also does anyone have any info on the A419 crash on sun night? A tractor, lorry and 4 cars were involved - alas the tractor driver unfortunately lost his life. I used to drive that road frequently in a tractor, and it was one of the most scariest things I have done!!!

Its was one of our artics was hit from behind by a wiseman truck the force shunted him towards the Shell garage at Fenstanton and he had to swerve will trying to keep control he hit the big pump sign and narrowly missed the pumps.the trucker fine not sure about wiseman truck.

Wagon was a 60 plate not even broke in :slight_smile:

lightning:
sorry mate -wasnt on that side of the country today, what I did come across early this am was the scene of a lorry fire on M5 northbound between 10 and 9 and the M50 (for those who dont know just around the corner…) was closed between 4 and 2 Eastbound. Also does anyone have any info on the A419 crash on sun night? A tractor, lorry and 4 cars were involved - alas the tractor driver unfortunately lost his life. I used to drive that road frequently in a tractor, and it was one of the most scariest things I have done!!!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-12546598
I think if I was driving a tractor near there, I’d use parts of the old A317/419 through Latton/Spine Road etc. I’ve had tractors pulling out in front and chucking mud up at me along that road, not fun!

v69ner:
Its was one of our artics was hit from behind by a wiseman truck the force shunted him towards the Shell garage at Fenstanton and he had to swerve will trying to keep control he hit the big pump sign and narrowly missed the pumps.the trucker fine not sure about wiseman truck.

Wagon was a 60 plate not even broke in :slight_smile:

thats one way of parking if you dont want your fuel nicked

I would think both driver and petrol station worker would require new pants after that