ACase,meal allowance

I was reading the notes on our last comitee meeting to do with redundancies ,it said a driver had been too see a acas and they said that it had to be included in your redundancy payment ,company said they had never included it before but we’re going too look into it .
Anyone know who’s right .ta

dozy:
I was reading the notes on our last comitee meeting to do with redundancies ,it said a driver had been too see a acas and they said that it had to be included in your redundancy payment ,company said they had never included it before but we’re going too look into it .

You can keep your " £15 for this,£10 for that,£5 for the other". You lose out if you work for a crap basic wage, as you may be about to find out :wink:
Regards. John.

I cant see this
is the coffee you get when fuelling up at Molly’s
going to factored in
I doubt it.
night out money ?
I doubt it

think you need to stick to what you do best Dozy :unamused:

find a dark room
lay down
close eyes

and go to sleep :wink:

dozy:

Not ACAS. Contrary to popular belief ACAS are quite often not right.

Meal allowances are paid to Stobby drivers as a tax free expense and therefore are not counted as salary and aren’t included in calculating redundancy pay.

Conor:

dozy:

Not ACAS. Contrary to popular belief ACAS are quite often not right.

Meal allowances are paid to Stobby drivers as a tax free expense and therefore are not counted as salary and aren’t included in calculating redundancy pay.

oh we’ll never mind ,I just thought acas would know the score ,ta Connor