ACAB

Got a ticket last week on A83 for allegedly failing to obey solid white line, basically an ■■■■■■■■ in a minibus cut in front of me then couldn’t keep a steady speed due to kids distracting him ranging from 20-45mph frustrating me and others behind. I used my savvy and hung right back for my moment timing my overtake to a T and got round the ■■■■ before he knew what was going on, unfortunately the pigs were at the top of the hill in full view of it and pulled me saying I crossed the lines at the junction, I did but my point was it was well after the junction and there was no traffic for the entire lenth of the straight also said I was speeding but couldn’t prove it as there radar musta been out of range.

Received a letter on Saturday stating circumstances present which permit them to withdraw conditional offer, I thought oh ■■■■ I’m going to court so phoned them today for clarification, and because the Scum had made a mistake writing the ticket out they have no choice but to let me off with it.

Upon checking it he’s wrote my date of birth the wrong way round and at the bottom he’s fined me £3 and endorsed my licence with 100 points the daft ■■■■■

Santa I don’t want any Xmas presents this year this is enough

Ryy86:
saying I crossed the lines at the junction, I did

Everything else in your post is irrelevant, ■■■■ it up, saying ACAB is like saying all truckers are overweight slobs in egg yolk stained string vests who just go around flattening cyclist for shytes and giggles.

You got caught breaking a rule of the road however petty it may seem, unlucky? Yes!

move on…

so you broke the law and got lucky as the plod messed up?

if you broke the law then the title is a bit harsh - if it was I was pulled for doing 42 in a 40 then maybe the thread title is appropriate!

Harsh! Hahaha state sympathizers get tae ■■■■

no not state sympathisers pc plod has a hard enough job in the uk at present without being unfairly painted for catching a law breaker!

at least you got off!

ACAB? Didn’t Genesis do that? :smiley:

Btw You come across as a very bitter individual, if you displayed a similar attitude to the Old Bill when pulled, maybe that is why they pursued it, …ie. maybe you could have got away with a simple caution if you had not gobbed off :bulb: .

You deliberately committed an offence and got away with it…move on mate, you were lucky, let it go :bulb:

robroy:

Btw You come across as a very bitter individual, if you displayed a similar attitude to the Old Bill when pulled, maybe that is why they pursued it, …ie. maybe you could have got away with a warning if you had not gobbed off :bulb: .
You deliberately committed an offence and got away with it…move on mate, nothing to see. :bulb:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is ACAB?

Captain Caveman 76:

robroy:

Btw You come across as a very bitter individual, if you displayed a similar attitude to the Old Bill when pulled, maybe that is why they pursued it, …ie. maybe you could have got away with a warning if you had not gobbed off :bulb: .
You deliberately committed an offence and got away with it…move on mate, nothing to see. :bulb:

All coppers are bar stewards.

robroy:

Captain Caveman 76:

robroy:

All coppers are bar stewards.

Cheers. It seems like this one was more of an incompetent oaf though.

ever thought he had sympathy in what you did but could not condone it, so easy to write in an error to dismiss it.

hotel magnum:
ever thought he had sympathy in what you did but could not condone it, so easy to write in an error to dismiss it.

+1

F-reds:

hotel magnum:

+1

This is what I actually thinks happened, but regarding the heated discussion we had prior to it I’m not so sure… if so then at least there is 1 non basterd in the police force.

Regarding the sympathizers they choose to police us, and pick on randoms for the pettiest of offences whilst dealers and thieves get off almost scotfree. And I won’t start on the life costing mistakes Police Scotland have made in the past.

Reef:

Ryy86:
Everything else in your post is irrelevant, ■■■■ it up, saying ACAB is like saying all truckers are overweight slobs in egg yolk stained string vests .

Many are though…a pair of p1ss stained trousers, hairy ar5e crack showing and a pair of holed rigger boots would complete the sordid picture…

Ryy86:

F-reds:

hotel magnum:

+1

This is what I actually thinks happened, but regarding the heated discussion we had prior to it I’m not so sure… if so then at least there is 1 non basterd in the police force.

Regarding the sympathizers they choose to police us, and pick on randoms for the pettiest of offences whilst dealers and thieves get off almost scotfree. And I won’t start on the life costing mistakes Police Scotland have made in the past.

and its the police who set the jail terms is it? traffic cops are just that to police the traffic - I know a few coppers and they gets as annoyed as the majority of us with the soft sentences handed down.

As the limit in scotland is still 40mph then you were lucky id say move on and let it go