Absolutely nothing to do with trucks!

youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … tyfiPIHsIg

My wife, who is a flight attendant, told me about this video that is based on the safety demos that she has to do before take off. She doesn’t work for this airline but it features a lot of top totty if you’re doing b****r all with your time for the next five minutes.

What about pictures of your wife in uniform?

FarnboroughBoy11:
What about pictures of your wife in uniform?

+1^^^…:laughing:

Yawn no ■■■■

Ha Ha ! 1st time I’ve watched the safety announcement all the way through.

The double jointed lady should have been wearing a Mini Skirt :sunglasses: (would have made it a bit sexier) & I love the way they make the plane seem like its got ‘soooo’ much room, every plane I’ve been on has had 6 seats across with a 1 & a half foot aisle & you’re penned in like sardines. :unamused:

Sorry, no pictures of the wife in uniform, but if any of you have flown on United from London to Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, or Houston within the past 20 years, you may have had her leaning over you, asking if you want the “Chicken or Beef?”

Ok, just to keep the guys happy. Two shots of my wife in her uniform that I dug out from last Xmas. She was just about to leave for Washington DC.

I guess I’m one of the few guys that really knows what a Flight Attendant wears under her uniform ! :smiley:

That was a nice start to the day :slight_smile:

citycat:
Ok, just to keep the guys happy. Two shots of my wife in her uniform that I dug out from last Xmas. She was just about to leave for Washington DC.

I guess I’m one of the few guys that really knows what a Flight Attendant wears under her uniform ! :smiley:

Ah, that’s where she went after we split! :smiley:

I say Sir! What a jolly good sport you are! Got any more? :smiley:

Oh… alright then. Fill yer boots !

The last pic is her personal flotation aids. Useful if the aircraft has to ditch in the Atlantic :smiley:

I hope thats sweat running down my leg :open_mouth:

Nice ■■■■.

largebloke1969:
I hope thats sweat running down my leg :open_mouth:

Either that or incontinence

I shall treasure that last pic! :grimacing: