ABP Exxtor Immingham

Possibly the most chaotic and dog ■■■■ container terminal I have had the displeasure of collecting or dropping a box at. Staffed by mongoloids of the highest order it can take an age just to book on… and then the REAL wait begins…every driver in Immingham must get a sinking feeling when their second job on a Friday is from exxtor!! I’ve told the mrs I may never make it out of here…I’ll probably waste away in row L of the east terminal whilst empty toploader after empty toploader drives round in circles laughing at me…oh wait…I’ve found a half eaten apple in the door pocket, ha ■■■■ you dockers…I can survive another day!!!

Simples, pull up to the check in gate, shout out to the clerk that you slept with his sister, lots of phone calls made to your boss, get told by Mongle that you are banned for life and to leave site now, then go home .
I feel your pain, why does it take so long to book something in .

Was that you who flashed me on the A15 around 11am’ish?

Yes mate on my way back from Loughborough for a second job…currently parked up in goldbourne with a cold pint!! You looked in your own world mate :slight_smile:

ako444:
Yes mate on my way back from Loughborough for a second job…currently parked up in goldbourne with a cold pint!! You looked in your own world mate :slight_smile:

I was! I had to look out for a turning for a farm that I was delivering too. I think I have too many gadgets on my windscreen!

Yeah I think the PlayStation is a step too far

Just wait till you get body or cab searched

alix776:
Just wait till you get body or cab searched

no nice looking woman then to search you? :grimacing: