About to book some Training

I’m planning to support/sponsor my step son to get his HGV licence C.
After reading a many advice about how/who/what etc, I’m planning to go to a few this weekend.

one of then is in Stockport (Stockport HGV Training Centre) aclaim to be a family run business.

Would be great if anyone who either knows of them or had any experiance with them could comment.
Having had some conversations with them, they almost sound to good to be true, so I’m going to
have a look and see then eye 2 eye… as per so much advice.

Also welcome any other recomedations for driving schools in and around the mancherster area.

eagerly awaiting your feedback

Many thanks.
Tatra815.

Peter smythe offers free accommodation on courses :smiley:

Based in Mansfield, only heard good reports, and he’s a regular forum contributor :smiley:

Certainly Stockport HGV always used to have a very good reputation and I’ve no reason to think it’s changed.

My coffee’s good!!

Good luck with the search, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Stockport are good. Peter Smythe is great. Check out www.hgvlgvtraining.co.uk for more

No Idea about Stockport HGV.

However the following list has been compiled from members who have recommended the training they have received from them.

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

You certainly seem to be going about it the right way. Definitely go and visit BEFORE handing over the money.

Good Luck to your stepson. Maybe encourage him to do a diary of his training on here. It’s always good to have another recommendation to add to the list.

Dean

I added the list you mentioned, hope you don’t mind. dd. :wink: