Aberdeen parking

I have a 7,30 am delivery at Aberdeen . ive not got the full address but its for Aberdeen city council and its a load of wooden windows so probably a older public building under renovation ■■ so rather than set off at daft o clock mon morning I was thinking perhaps set off sun afternoon and park up overnight . has anyone got any tips for a park ■■ thanks in advance .

Depends which side of Aberdeen you are going to as say you could of park up at Altens or East Tullos, but if you have to get across the city at 7am it is real PITA! On the other hand there’s not much places on the other side of the town to park up. Only place that springs in mind where you are more likely to deliver is to ACC HQ on Powis Terrace as seen there some construction works.
Well. Sometimes I am parking up at St Machar Road which is dead end street with turning circle at the end and is 5 min drive to ACC. Is it safe? You never know. Dozens of times was there never had a problems.
That’s how it looks.

Sainsburys under 10 min walk, some takeaways 5 min away.
If you could tell where you are you going for delivery…
Or you can stay at Stracathro services which are free to park, shower etc.and only 35 miles from city centre. Never ever used it as I prefer Industrial Estates.

many thanks for the reply the acc hq seems a likely candidate for my drop :slight_smile:

It was powis terrace , turned up at 8.45 pm and pressed the intercom button , explained I was delivering in the morning and they let me in result!!

Glad you sorted it out.
Bit surprised they let you on site with all these H&S bullocks!