Abbey Road Tanks

any information about this company i noticed today they have opened a depot near me

bjd:
any information about this company i noticed today they have opened a depot near me

liverpool mafia :smiley:

is that a good thing or a bad thing lol

Do a lot of work out of Trafford Park seen loads of their tanks in that oil place next to Centenial Bridge.There main depot is in Bootle near Millewrs Bridge.

bjd:

they have got a depot at gunns old yard in kent as they are on contract with oil company belverdere kent :grimacing: :grimacing:

good job from what i’ve heard pal they have alot off work out off brockle bank mill at bootle the cargills rapeseed [zb] hole, not sure if they have different contracts or not.

Liverpool
Manchester
Hull
London Purfleet
Moreton
Chester
Preston

Silo, tanks, fridges and tautliners.

good and bad, plenty of stories of each.

I know a couple of lads on for them and they say it’s a good job.
ABBEY ROADTANKS.jpg

The job at Belvedere pays £8 ph.

Theycant be to bad a place to work for they work outa levers at port sunlight and warrington the lads have been there years and all happy and well paid!!! They are also Haulier of the year 2010!!!

speak to a lot of the drivers apart from a couple they all seem happy enough

they are doing a lot of belgium, germany, and some poland.
well maintained fleet. but most trucks limited to 50 mph.
pay is above average.

well on balence some good feedback thxs guys just as well i start with them next week

bjd:
well on balence some good feedback thxs guys just as well i start with them next week

Good luck mate :smiley:

Good kit, I PDId them all, truck limiters set at 88kph, good spec for the drivers, no complaints from any of the drivers Ive ever met.

The London operations guy, Mick Kilroe is a diamond geezer who I first met about 20 years ago.

All looking good then ill keep you all posted start induction monday at the liverpool depot when all the trainings done ill be on 4 on 4 off as i say havent done distance work for a while but imm sure ill get used to it again they seem a good firm to work for

UPDATE
Well been to liverpool and manchester on training for a week was a very packed week but the training was 1 st class learnt loads although i have dont builk powder blowing but liquids are differant so 2 days training left then imm on me own looking forward yto it they seem a good firm

From my experiences with them I’d say be careful.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60122&p=720427#p720082

Well 1st 4 day shift completed earned very well maxed hours as promised wasent asked to do anything i wasent ok with and they dont chase you just take it job by job units ok and trailers as well so far so good