Abbey logistics

Hi
My first post new on the site,
Could anyone tell me anything about abbey logistics in Immingham, I’m considering applying for a 4 on 4 off position they are advertising on dry tankers,
Hourly rate,what they are like etc
Thanks for all replays
Dave

Hi Dave, I worked there until about 4 months ago on 4 on 4 off, rate was 11.20 straight thru, u will be hauling mostly sugar once new contract is up and running,

On the INDEED jobsite they are always advertising, go on have a look and read the Reviews they are very scathing and anti.

I’ve got a mate on there and he seems happy enough, quite steady by the looks of it, he gets about all over the country and goes into Europe every now and again.

Blunder Man:
On the INDEED jobsite they are always advertising, go on have a look and read the Reviews they are very scathing and anti.

True but I think lots of the comments on there are anti anyway and it’s hard to find any fully honest review on there.

To the Op,

I would go to the interview and give it a go. I worked on dry powder tanks in food and on cement etc. It’s steady, easy work, not securing any loads like in general haulage and not much graft involded either.