Abbey logistics

joe royal:
Seen more sense in a 4 year old.

Of course you have…[emoji15]

Does anybody have any info on tramping for abbey out of ince(Chester) on the fertiliser job? Wages, hours etc… Any info gratefully recieved.

always make me wonder when companies say its not a bad job we have a new wage structure etc. but don’t post any rates.

New wage structure = you wont be earning as much as you could of done on the old structure

Schofield:
New wage structure = you wont be earning as much as you could of done on the old structure

I work with 5 ex employees of Abbey, and your right regarding the wage structure… I’m pretty sure you don’t get paid for waiting anymore!

DANIELSDAD:
Only 1 sad person that you blunder man not me if ppl can’t post something then it’s a bad thing isn’t it I told truth you the sad 1

I am surprised you had the brass neck to try get another chance, his first thought would be “how long before he lets us down” I don’t know what time your interview was, but I doubt it was the crack of dawn, and if you think that by telling the “truth” it gets you points, think again, and I know Bob he is an easy going bloke so I suspect there is a little more to this pathetic tale, I do not want to be bothered arguing with an obvious half wit so I will leave it there.

I do so hate this childish txt speak or what ever the hell it’s called !! :unamused:

all i caoz its n say blunder man is you no nothing atall ok you want to argue with comments you put on so be it i didnt start arguing it was you that did that there was nothing more i been honest if you cant have a decent conversation so be it

DANIELSDAD:
all i caoz its n say blunder man is you no nothing atall ok you want to argue with comments you put on so be it i didnt start arguing it was you that did that there was nothing more i been honest if you cant have a decent conversation so be it

I know I said I wouldn’t comment, but just look at your post, unintelligible gibberish.

think what you want all i no is i told truth end of

at end of day as i say i said nothing wrong i just told truth if you dont like the truth then dont start arguing

Are you arguing with yourself dude?

I feel for poor Daniel. :frowning:

at end of the day they dont listen to nobody atall and they ring your present employer when they shouldnt do either i find that just wrong in my opinion

resurrectionc9s5.jpg

DANIELSDAD:
at end of the day they dont listen to nobody atall and they ring your present employer when they shouldnt do either i find that just wrong in my opinion

He must be a Troll, nobody can be this thick.