Abba Voyage

Has anyone been to see the show, watched a documentary about it everything they touch turns to gold, millions made from musical shows and films and all just based on the music
The AI technology is mind blowing the band had to do a recreation of the the concert themselves with 200 cameras watching them
So all the singing and expressions and movements are from them and then they make them look 30 35 years old
Isn’t technology amazing its pulling in 2 million a week

They were part of the soundtrack of the 1970’s for me.Ill stay with the original records.The video wasn’t half bad either.
These two instantly take me back to the day whenever I hear them

youtu.be/iJ90ZqH0PWI?=KwVZk9paPCqWZXUc

youtu.be/iUrzicaiRLU?si=9I7xh5iHrpwPoQd9

I used to be absolutely obsessed as a lad with the blonde one. :sunglasses:

Went right off him when he grew a beard. :laughing:

Seen the advert for it few times looked interesting. What was the documentary on?

md1987:
Seen the advert for it few times looked interesting. What was the documentary on?

It was a segment in one of the video documentarys on YouTube, forgot the name of it, it was just part of a segment on what they have been doing the last 40 years, the avatar stuff

Just to get back to being shallow… :smiley:
This is when Agnetha looked her best, in this video, she was starting to look a bit more older and mature …and ■■■■ gorgeous.
That ‘Come on look’ she gives out , could melt any red blooded bloke’s heart.

youtu.be/1HnOFwqpLRQ?si=TjqjAXmdy1Iy9sdd
I remember when I used to get those looks from ‘A list’ type females like that when I was younger. :sunglasses: …(Nowadays I only get it from the odd munter or two. :unamused: :laughing: )

Still looking good today btw…(oh, and so is she. :laughing: )
youtube.com/shorts/Q2e-_AQJ1Z4? … _QVR_OIDXv

robroy:
This is when Agnetha looked her best, in this video, she was starting to look a bit more older and mature …and [zb] gorgeous.

I preferred Frida in the day.At least in that kit.
youtu.be/w87DoI6BQfI?si=XVahzL0omVI6osdX

Carryfast:

robroy:
This is when Agnetha looked her best, in this video, she was starting to look a bit more older and mature …and [zb] gorgeous.

They had their moments…typical women. :unamused:
Both flirting with each others partners,.I don’t know why the 4 of them did not just get down and do the business all together…maybe they did being broad minded liberal Swedes, …I hope they did in fact, but that is just an insight into my ■■■■■■■■ warped mind. :laughing:
youtu.be/mvrV_zl2Fz0?si=mQifov9PichqAaKK

robroy:

Carryfast:

robroy:

They had their moments…typical women. :unamused:
Both flirting with each others partners,.I don’t know why the 4 of them did not just get down and do the business all together…maybe they did being broad minded liberal Swedes, …I hope they did in fact, but that is just an insight into my ■■■■■■■■ warped mind. :laughing:
youtu.be/mvrV_zl2Fz0?si=mQifov9PichqAaKK

I didn’t know they were wife swapping swingers but what can you expect from a load of Scandinavian pagans.
Seriously Frida had an interesting early musical career during the 1960s with records like her cover of Non Illuderti di Mai and Fernando and SOS were actually produced by Frida and Agnetha in their own right in Swedish and both sound great in their own language.
I’ve always liked the Euro pop scene especially Italian.Got to know it from listening to foreign radio stations on numerous road trips.

Yes, I have been to the show with my family for one of my girls’ 11th birthday treat. Abba was my girls’ introduction to pop music from when they were little and they know all the words to all the songs on Gold and More Gold. I have to say it was amazing. It’s part concert (there is a live band and singers supporting the recordings), part light show, part cinema. I paid £55pp for our tickets on a Sunday matinee and our seats were up high and to the side but the auditorium is that well designed there is not a bad seat in the house. Our view was great. Also, when you are at the back you can stand up and dance without blocking the view of the people behind you. There was a great atmosphere and we all loved it.