Abandoned trailer

Anyone want a newish double deck fridge? Reed Boardall seem to have dumped one in a layby northbound on the A34, north of Chieveley.
Been there since Thursday I think, wonder if they know they’ve lost it :laughing: :laughing: :question: :question:

Not the first firm to misplace a trailer. Wouldn’t be the last either.

WhiteTruckMan:
Not the first firm to misplace a trailer. Wouldn’t be the last either.

There was…

An NFT one that they lost for a couple of weeks I believe. Loaded and no doubt really really stinky when the doors were opened. I’m sure there was a thread here about it.

Fuzrat:
Anyone want a newish double deck fridge? Reed Boardall seem to have dumped one in a layby northbound on the A34, north of Chieveley.
Been there since Thursday I think, wonder if they know they’ve lost it :laughing: :laughing: :question: :question:

Have you thought of ringing them or just post on social media?

01423 321309. 01423 321306 gets you through directly to traffic office or at least it used to.

Wasn’t there this morning.

the maoster:

Gone by 10am there is one in the lay-by just before the M40 though ?

robthedog:

the maoster:

Gone by 10am there is one in the lay-by just before the M40 though ?

I passed that at 9am and the RB fella was in the process of dropping it.

the maoster:

My email to them last evening must have worked then :slight_smile:

Conor:

Fuzrat:

01423 321309. 01423 321306 gets you through directly to traffic office or at least it used to.

Emailed them yesterday evening, got a reply within about half hour saying “Appreciate the note. We are on the case.” obviously were on the case :slight_smile:

Fuzrat:

Conor:

Fuzrat:

Emailed them yesterday evening, got a reply within about half hour saying “Appreciate the note. We are on the case.” obviously were on the case :slight_smile:

Probably got a tracker on anyway