Aaarrggghhh, not the pink chalk again

Whilst sat in Asda @ donny (for 5 hours) I had to listen to the latest rendition of the running out of hours on a bay tale, however this time I’m inclined to believe it, as plod didn’t use chalk (of any colour) they placed a cup of water on the unit step :open_mouth: WTF. I just shrugged my shoulders and went for a ■■■ next to the propane tank.

Pmsl were you hoping it would ignite?

im tipping Tesco Purfleet in the morning, dont know weather to take ear plugs to block the crap out or a pen and pencil to write it all down!

I NEVER go into an RDC waiting room without my headphones. They are in my ears before I sit down, thus the chances of being engaged in conversation by a BSter are minimal :slight_smile:.

When ever I have been in these places I rocked backwards and forwards while humming for a bit or had conversations with Geoffrey my imaginary friend and was left alone.

kr79:
When ever I have been in these places I rocked backwards and forwards while humming for a bit or had conversations with Geoffrey my imaginary friend and was left alone.

A pair of your used undies and a couple of pencils could work too

:smiley:

MADBAZ:
Whilst sat in Asda @ donny (for 5 hours) I had to listen to the latest rendition of the running out of hours on a bay tale, however this time I’m inclined to believe it, as plod didn’t use chalk (of any colour) they placed a cup of water on the unit step :open_mouth: WTF. I just shrugged my shoulders and went for a ■■■ next to the propane tank.

but you thought it ok to repeat it on here :smiley:

do people really say this stuff in rdc and ferrys i heard vosa are fining you if your pallet has nails sticking out its 12 points and 40 grand fine

green456:

MADBAZ:

but you thought it ok to repeat it on here :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
IF I’VE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IT, THEN SO SHOULD YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

Stricko:
I NEVER go into an RDC waiting room without my headphones. They are in my ears before I sit down, thus the chances of being engaged in conversation by a BSter are minimal :slight_smile:.

Headphones duly retrieved from the junk drawer, cheers mate.

I try to stay away from that kind of driver, normally pretty obvious who the decent well informed ones are, the type of work people are on and who they work for is a massive give away. Makes you laugh sometimes when you turn up at rdc’s or other peoples yards and they have signs up stating the most simple things like, “have you checked your mirrors”, “remember your hand brake”, “have you done your walkaround”, professional drivers eh :unamused: .

kr79:

:laughing: I gotta afriend called Geoffery , he is one cool cat , drives a Princess .

iDriver:

kr79:

A pair of your used undies and a couple of pencils could work too

:smiley:

WIBBLE!

I had the story on Sunday, but it was cones :unamused:
Also had the leg winding rubbish, but told him it was ■■■■■■■■…And it was one of our own drivers :confused:

I actually thought he was an OK bloke, before he started with all this rubbish.

Just why do they do it■■?

Just why do they do it■■?
[/quote]
I think that eventually, with enough retellings of their stories they actually become fact in their heads.

i was in Fowler welch depot on the A2 a few weeks ago and there was a company notice on the board about vosa fine’s for the leg winding, when i asked the office staff about the fine and winding up legs was it on slow or fast wind? ,he could not answer me!!!

If I ever have to go to one of the aforementioned RDC’s I will just start humming this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PAcnDevk … ata_player

I’ll get louder and louder, rocking back and forth until ‘they’ shutup and leave me alone.

According to a thread on another site, the chalk has now been done away with and the police are now using cans of spray paint to mark the area. :smiley: :smiley: Someone should inform Herr Hobbs so he can update his thread on here. :smiling_imp:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

kr79:

:laughing: I gotta afriend called Geoffery , he is one cool cat , drives a Princess .

:smiley: :smiley:

You’re lucky. Had to do a trip with another driver yesterday who was so intent on extolling the joy of Islam missed our junction. I have a book to read. Lovely chap mind…