AA Recovery rota

Does anyone have an idea what the rota is like for AA Recovery drivers? The job ad says it’s a 28 day rolling pattern of earlies, lates nights and weekends with shifts from 9.75 to 12 hours but I can’t find specifics about how the shifts rotate into each other and how many weekends you’d end up working. I have emailed the AA recruitment team but had no response and searched all over the net with no luck.

TIA

Generally, recovery companies work you like a dog, not sure if AA are any better than anyone else

I always thought the AA was 4 on 4 off.

afaik AA drivers are on tacho all week, so at least have eu regs to keep things in check.

Local / regional firms mostly use the 100km from base get out to keep the drivers clear of such restrictions…

From old threads I found I think they changed from 4 on 4 off a while ago which led to lots of drivers leaving. I may be wrong though.

… which are roundly ignored :joy: I won’t name the big names in local recovery around here, but they are treated as an unofficial arm of Police/DVSA and basically please their self what they do as they are never stopped at the roadside

That’s about right - never ending shifts.