A55 - what materials used?

Did they build that bloody road out of (low quality) chocolate or something? :imp:

Every, but every time we need to move large stuff down there they’re digging it up again - there always seems to be major restrictions on for roadworks :unamused:

mind you at least this time they have a window between 7pm-9pm every night, previously it was 2 hours each Monday and 2 hours each Thursday

You know, reading this on my low res PDA screen I could have sworn that said “■■■ - what materials used”

Which promised such a interesting topic I felt I still had to post even when I saw the boring truth.

On a slightly more sensible note, this is one of the worst times of year for roadworks as its when the utilities companies have to start using their budgets up!

When I worked for the water board February was a brilliant month, so much money to spend before March the first everyone always got new laptops, new company cars etc, great fun!

Scarab:
I felt I still had to post even when I saw the boring truth.

gee thanks :blush:

Scarab:
On a slightly more sensible note

and again, ouch :cry: :wink:

Scarab:
this is one of the worst times of year for roadworks as its when the utilities companies have to start using their budgets up!

true, but there’s usually a route around them for the hoi polloi and even for them diddy 44te artics :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry JJ72! I wasn’t trying to suggest YOU were boring…! perish the thought!

Its just I find a nice bit of ■■■ more interesting than the A55…call me silly if you will! Its just the way I am! :open_mouth:

:wink:

Alex