A511 Bardon Road closure

Moonpigdan:
Hopefully this will help someone. Just come back to Coalville from ashby and there was a temporary sign stating that the A511 Bardon road Coalville will be closed from the 14thfeb for approx one week. Thought I’d post it as its seems a major route for hgvs.
Dan

Is that he one where they divert traffic through the Bardon 22 ind est ?

If that A511 is closed there will be no easy diversion ,either bypass it altogether A512 is your best bet or use the A42/M1 and forget about coalville for a week!

I’ll keep me eye out for this as it’s a route I use regular if running south on M1 from our yard I’ve searched online for it but the only thing I can find is tempory lights on there from 14th of February there but thanks for putting it on here .

Greggo:
I’ll keep me eye out for this as it’s a route I use regular if running south on M1 from our yard I’ve searched online for it but the only thing I can find is tempory lights on there from 14th of February there but thanks for putting it on here .

Which yard is that??

tango boy:

Greggo:

Which yard is that??

Nosey :smiley: I run out of Bison at Swadlincote

Greggo:

tango boy:

Greggo:

Which yard is that??

You must know Glen Lycett then■■?

tango boy:

Greggo:

tango boy:

Greggo:

Which yard is that??

You must know Glen Lycett then■■?

I do know Glen I work for same company it’s a small world !

It sure is lol :laughing:

Well that was fun ! Came off the A 42 heading towards Regs Way ! A511 :unamused: is closed after kfc mc donalds roundabout ,diversion at the lights sends you left! :unamused:

Followed the traffic took the next right (triangle)then 3 right turns :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Took the same route on the way back :unamused: :unamused: Only then i seen the 7.1/2 ton limit posted to coalville :unamused: :unamused: crack on!! :open_mouth: