A500 closure

came of j15 towards stoke midday.large amount of emergency services on opposite side around the back of an artic loaded with steel in the same area where a couple died a few weeks ago running into a parked truck dont know if this was the case ,but it seems this section is becoming a bit of a blackspot.

cat826:
came of j15 towards stoke midday.large amount of emergency services on opposite side around the back of an artic loaded with steel in the same area where a couple died a few weeks ago running into a parked truck dont know if this was the case ,but it seems this section is becoming a bit of a blackspot.

I had Radio Stoke on the car radio coming home at 3.00 (15.00). I caught something on the news about someone crashing into the back of a truck in a layby near M6/J15 on the A500 but wasn’t really taking it in because I thought it was to do with the crash last year. If it has happened again I expect the PTB will have to find a way of improving the layout of the road and laybys in that area. They can hardly blame the streetlighting (lack of) if this is a repeat but has happened in daylight.

a500 a blackspot in the area?? i thought other areas … no i better not :unamused:

dazaster:
a500 a blackspot in the area?? i thought other areas … no i better not :unamused:

A500 is D place to be in Stoke.

Hiya the D road is a joke and has always been. but its better than what we had before it was built.
It ran from the M6 at jct 16 and just stopped at the A34!!! then all hell happened,their was a very
narrow road that run into tunstall then that was a bottle neck. wow it was hard work in the 70,s
driving around stoke.
John