A5 Shrewsbury - Another Whoopsie

shropshirestar.com/news/2015 … hrewsbury/

Looked like a load of sheds formed this shed load. Still, at least it was easy enough to get around (not on the main road though). I hope no-one was waiting on that verge and that the driver is encouraged to strap his load properly (or at all) and to drive more carefully in future. Still, this seems to happen a lot IME (not me!) so it must be easy to do, though easily avoided too, surely?

Is there a prize if you guess the correct company name ? :unamused:
Haven’t a clue myself :confused:

He’ll need a new windscreen as well as a n/s mirror then.

I’ll wager 5 English pounds that the load came from Kronospan.

Never having been in a rollover, I take it from the fact that the driver had to be cut out by the fire brigade that he wasn’t wearing his seat belt? Or have i deducted wrong?

Mikey D:
Is there a prize if you guess the correct company name ? :unamused:
Haven’t a clue myself :confused:

I’ve an idea who it used to belong to.

madmackem:
Never having been in a rollover, I take it from the fact that the driver had to be cut out by the fire brigade that he wasn’t wearing his seat belt? Or have i deducted wrong?

There’s no direct link between the two. Any time there is the suspicion of spinal injury (which is just as much a possibility when belted in) they’ll err on the side of caution and cut the vehicle to get the patient out while strapped to a board. Looks from the photos as if they’ve cut the already damaged windscreen out and got him out that way.

Bikemonkey:
I’ll wager 5 English pounds that the load came from Kronospan.

I think you could be right. Looked like worktops out the side.