A5 Chirk to Anglesey

Is there a weight limit now on parts of this road, and is it ok for an artic?
I have used it before in the past but not for a few years, and somebody said it was now classed as unsuitale for HGVs, is this so?
I seem to remember watching one of Luke’s vids a while back where I think he said that he used it regularly, or I may be mistaken.

Its fine for an artic.
There where restrictions in the Ogwen Valley just past Capel Curig a while ago when there was work on the road due to either subcidence or rocks falling onto the road but that should be sorted now.
Its a lovely drive too :sunglasses:

Drift:
Its fine for an artic.
There where restrictions in the Ogwen Valley just past Capel Curig a while ago when there was work on the road due to either subcidence or rocks falling onto the road but that should be sorted now.
Its a lovely drive too :sunglasses:

Cheers for that mate, so next time I won’t go the long way around :unamused: :smiley: .

a55 is probably quicker
but not as nice

A55 is quicker despite being longer. The A5 is a nice scenic alternative but can drag after a while.

Sod the A55, get your planners to pick a nice clear sunny day and you wont regret it, we know planners can be accommodating like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: