A449

so the A449 kiddiminster to worcester is a mix of single and dual carriageway with a upper speed limit of 50 mph. my question is … what is the dual carriageway sections speed limit for lorrys

cheers

sea frog:
so the A449 kiddiminster to worcester is a mix of single and dual carriageway with a upper speed limit of 50 mph. my question is … what is the dual carriageway sections speed limit for lorrys

cheers

50MPH on the dual bits, 40MPH on the single bits… BUT the dual bits MUST have a separator between the directions. (grass verge, kerbs, ARMCO ETC ETC…)

HTH

B…

sea frog:

cheers

:open_mouth:

Bungle666:

sea frog:

cheers

50MPH on the dual bits, 40MPH on the single bits… BUT the dual bits MUST have a separator between the directions. (grass verge, kerbs, ARMCO ETC ETC…)

HTH

B…

Cheers for that just wasn’t sure what was classed as a central reservation, went past a camera van at 49mph and then started to worry if the grass divider is classed as a barrier after I had passed the van (firm has taken a zero tolerance attitude to speeding lately) :frowning:

The plural for more than one lorry is lorries not lorrys.

Rob K:

sea frog:

cheers

:open_mouth:

Yes exactly. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: