A435,A4540 from junction 3 of m42 to pick up A45

Just wondering if anyone uses the area regularly is the A435 onto A4540 to get onto the A45 coming off the M42 at junction 3 . Is this route fine in an artic running 44 tonne 13ft 2inches any weight / height restrictions . I’m looking at alternative route of a night to if their is any problems with road works or accident on the m42 from junction 3A up to junction 7

A4540 is Birmingham inner ring road. You’re fine height wise but its a bit faffy.

Its its from 3A on M42 just go down M40 to A46 to A45 then to J7 that way? Less hassle.

Depends where you’re coming from though. If its up M5 you could come off at J3 and use Hagley Rd straight through middle, but again its a bit faffy despite being a direct cut through pretty much.

toonsy:
A4540 is Birmingham inner ring road. You’re fine height wise but its a bit faffy.

Its its from 3A on M42 just go down M40 to A46 to A45 then to J7 that way? Less hassle.

Depends where you’re coming from though. If its up M5 you could come off at J3 and use Hagley Rd straight through middle, but again its a bit faffy despite being a direct cut through pretty much.

Yeah I would normally go A46 to A45 if their is problems on M42 but they are shutting it quite a regularly of a night My destination is Aston/Witton junction 6 m6 my normal route is I come up M40,M42 junction 7 , M6 junction 6 but just looking at other ways to go if their are hold ups on the M42 as I only have 30 mins driving spare Once I get to my depot in Witton

you could stay on the 435 all the way into town via kings heath/ moesley/balsall heath and your nav will take you out onto the aston xpressway a38 …

m.a.n rules:
you could stay on the 435 all the way into town via kings heath/ moesley/balsall heath and your nav will take you out onto the aston xpressway a38 …

Nice thanks for that much appreciated for the replies