A422 from junction 11 m40 to A43

Just wondering if anyone knows or uses the A422 a lot from junction 11 M40 to the A43 have any weight restriction Or height restriction for a artic running at 44 tonne 13ft 2

trucker10:
Just wondering if anyone knows or uses the A422 a lot from junction 11 M40 to the A43 have any weight restriction Or height restriction for a artic running at 44 tonne 13ft 2

I did tonight as the m40 was backing up n/b.

No bridges or weight limits. Some sort of speed camera in a 30 section, think it was a front facing type covering the sb, but was dark!

njl:

trucker10:

I did tonight as the m40 was backing up n/b.

No bridges or weight limits. Some sort of speed camera in a 30 section, think it was a front facing type covering the sb, but was dark!

Nice one thanks for that yeah I got caught up on the m40 north bound incident tonight not sure what it was as once the traffic started moving no sign of any smashed up motors held up for just over 30 mins in all . Did it add much time going A43 , A422 rejoining at junction 11

I’d say probably about 15 mins longer. No height or weight restrictions but as mentioned theres a camera and the village of Farthinghoe is a bit tight and will slow you down.

toonsy:
I’d say probably about 15 mins longer. No height or weight restrictions but as mentioned theres a camera and the village of Farthinghoe is a bit tight and will slow you down.

Nice thanks for the help

Bit late for you but if I remember there’s no height restrictions between J11 to M1. Just normal fly overs. As long as you stick to the 43 your be fine.