A41 Closure Newport Shropshire Nov 16th

Just had details in the post of the total closure of the A41 north of Newport as from Monday November 16th for 3 weeks.
All you guys and gals travelling from the M54 up the A41 may be intersted to look at the web page which gives the diversion route via the A518 onto the A442.
Personally i think going to junction 6 of the M54 onto the A442 would be better than the A518 route.
www.telford.gov.uk/A41mainteance
This has all the details
Hope this helps
Crispie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Didn’t help me :frowning:

All I got was page not found :unamused:

try this
telford.gov.uk/Transport+str … enance.htm

:sunglasses: For all the late night / early morning speedsters from across the water, when you hit Whitchurch take the A49 to Shrewsbury, then pick up th M54 from there instead of the A41 route :wink:

:open_mouth: besides which it may make my trips home from Market Drayton to Whitchurch safer for a while. â– â– â– â–  near got squashed by an Irish version of Blackpool illuminations on my side of the double white lines Tuesday night :open_mouth:

try this one correct spelling i hope this time
www.telford.gov.uk/A41maintenance
:blush: :blush:

When does the A51 reopen? I’m sick of tge bloody A41, stuck behind Culina lorries endlessly!

switchlogic:
When does the A51 reopen? I’m sick of tge bloody A41, stuck behind Culina lorries endlessly!

thats the highlight of our days

:laughing: Meeeoooooooowwww…I hope we’re not the only ones you get stuck behind, surely there’s other drivers who stick to the speed limits out there :wink:

sharky the shredder:
:lol: Meeeoooooooowwww…I hope we’re not the only ones you get stuck behind, surely there’s other drivers who stick to the speed limits out there :wink:

Sorry didn’t mean to single you out but there are so many of you it was only company that came to mind. Morrisons, Boughey etc