A4 colnbrook truck park beware

Just had a visit from thames valley police diesel thieves have been operating in this area for the past 4 nights,they have also been attacking the drivers,apparently driving a red van thats the only details police have at this time,just thought i would share this information with you,its a mad mad world,its like living in the times of mad max

madmanjay:
Just had a visit from thames valley police diesel thieves have been operating in this area for the past 4 nights,they have also been attacking the drivers,apparently driving a red van thats the only details police have at this time,just thought i would share this information with you,its a mad mad world,its like living in the times of mad max

I hope not this has been a regular stop for me for a long time never ever heard of any diesel thefts,good quiet spot decent food and friendly staff reasonably priced.

quote …diesel thieves have been operating in this area for the past 4 nights,they have also been attacking the drivers

In that case the polis will be too scared to try to catch them

credit where credit is due ive been here since 19.00 hrs and the police have been twice,hope they catch the the robbing ■■■■■■■,i believe they have been telling drivers if you have any problems here just blast your air horns,30 sweaty arsed truck drivers that have just been woken vs robbing ■■■■■■■■ no match really

madmanjay:
credit where credit is due ive been here since 19.00 hrs and the police have been twice,hope they catch the the robbing [zb],i believe they have been telling drivers if you have any problems here just blast your air horns,30 sweaty arsed truck drivers that have just been woken vs robbing [zb] no match really

So the police have been twice thieves would have clocked that they won’t be back anytime soon,there is quite a few cameras at coln brook ask in the cafe if they work,if so spot the ■■■■■!!

madmanjay:

Just had a visit from thames valley police diesel thieves

have been operating in this area for the past 4 nights,they have also been attacking the drivers,apparently driving a red van thats the only details police have at this time,just thought i would share this information with you,its a mad mad world,its like living in the times of mad max

Cant even trust the ob nowadays :confused:

Sure it’s not a Sweeney re run ! They used to film all the hijacks there !! :laughing:

Parked here again all seems peaceful,had a really nice pork chop and veggys for dinner,saw a polce car earlier but I think he only popped in for a cuppa,think I might get my head down now.Goodnight.

madmanjay:
credit where credit is due ive been here since 19.00 hrs and the police have been twice,hope they catch the the robbing [zb],i believe they have been telling drivers if you have any problems here just blast your air horns,30 sweaty arsed truck drivers that have just been woken vs robbing [zb] no match really

lol, any driver I know would be cursing you under their breath whilst turning over and pulling the quilt over their head…

Have you ever tried blowing the air horns on a Mercedes truck? or an MAN? :laughing:
meep please leave me alone… meep :laughing: :laughing:

If you can reach the (air)horns, you can reach the ignition key, start the engine and run over the ■■■■■■■ and their ■■■■■ Pi Key van :smiling_imp: