A39 diversion

I see on google maps theres a road closure on A39 . Im heading through Bridgewater to Minehead later. Anyone know if this diversion is ok for hgv’s? Roads are not the best that way anyway are they. Cheers for any info.

Just looking at it on the map and street view, for the sake of 10 miles I would go M5 to Taunton then A358. A roads all the way.

Fuzrat:
Just looking at it on the map and street view, for the sake of 10 miles I would go M5 to Taunton then A358. A roads all the way.

There’s a low bridge on that road I think.

Thanks for replys.Went down to Taunton as you said and up A458. 3 low bridges along there all 13foot 9. Great for me as only 13foot. That A458 is closing from 18th to 31st this month 24 hour closures too. :open_mouth:

robroy:

Fuzrat:

If your driving for Eddie your fine[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Virgin c+e:

robroy:

Fuzrat:

If your driving for Eddie your fine[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s not a low bridge it’s just the next challenge :laughing:

robroy:

Fuzrat:

There’s three low bridges!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk