A36 Wilton bridge strike 28/10

Well a complete clown directed to try to take a DD trailer under Wilton bridge which is 14ft :open_mouth:

Hard to tell…

One of Meachers?

yourhavingalarf:
Hard to tell…

One of Meachers?

Nope they don’t have yellow curtained DD ,1 is in AFS livery still and 2 in Palletways
I reckon Downtons , or Gregory’s

blue estate:

yourhavingalarf:
Hard to tell…

One of Meachers?

Nope they don’t have yellow curtained DD ,1 is in AFS livery still and 2 in Palletways
I reckon Downtons , or Gregory’s

TPN Norman Webb from Chippenham

I reckon he chickened out, might have made it if flat to the mat. So i can only give a 4/10 for this attempt

Close but no cigar

I am not saying how I know. Yet when the police analysed his tacho, they worked out he was doing 45mph, when it’s in a 30mph limit!

Apparently, the solid back of the DD trailer is really strong and was the only thing that stopped him from getting all the way through!

Tea and biscuits time!

AgentSime:
I am not saying how I know. Yet when the police analysed his tacho, they worked out he was doing 45mph, when it’s in a 30mph limit!

Apparently, the solid back of the DD trailer is really strong and was the only thing that stopped him from getting all the way through!

Tea and biscuits time!

! Oh my.
And as is evident from the picture, that is in the middle of the road too.

Any biscuits offered will be rather stale.

Franglais:

AgentSime:

Tea and biscuits time!

! Oh my.
And as is evident from the picture, that is in the middle of the road too.

Any biscuits offered will be rather stale.

Yes, in terms of heading south of the m4 to Southampton and Pompey, I think 99% of drivers must know about this bridge.

I normally drive a 13ft rigid, yet I keep staring at the height marker when I am approaching a 14ft bridge.

It’s just lucky no one was hurt.

Mods…please merge with other thread