A34

Just been talking to margate on the phone.He asked me to put a post up( as he’s working) :laughing: there’s a unmarked ( police) people carrier going up and down A34 Oxford stopping truck driver’s if they ain’t doing 50mph.apparently they have a ( b) in their bonnet if trucker’s are doing over 50mph on this road.Take care lad’s :wink:

:open_mouth: Looks like they’ve got a busy night then, having to stop about 95% of the trucks using that road. :unamused:

Would’nt it be quicker to stop the ones who are doing 50mph :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
is there something Margate needs to tell us, as in how did he find out :open_mouth:

If I saw a truck doing <50mph on that road I would be suspicious!! :wink:

eddie snax:
Would’nt it be quicker to stop the ones who are doing 50mph :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
is there something Margate needs to tell us, as in how did he find out :open_mouth:

No he was given the info from another friend who happen’s to be a member of trucknet. :wink:

The police quite regularly do speed check’s on the A34 between the M4 j13 south toward’s M3 j9, they have a white van on the grass verge unmarked, then a mile up the road load’s of police on bike’s. They catch alot of driver’s !!!

There is also a speed trap quite regularly coming north on the A34 between the M4 and Abingdon (usually at the bottom of the 2nd steep hill)
Regards
Trev

topcat:
The police quite regularly do speed check’s on the A34 between the M4 j13 south toward’s M3 j9, they have a white van on the grass verge unmarked, then a mile up the road load’s of police on bike’s. They catch alot of driver’s !!!

are the criminals on summer holiday already■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trevor Parry:
There is also a speed trap quite regularly coming north on the A34 between the M4 and Abingdon (usually at the bottom of the 2nd steep hill)
Regards
Trev

:open_mouth: Will have to keep my eyes peeled better along there then :confused: . I’ll be the first to admit to ‘letting it go’ down Ilsey and with enough weight the momentum just about carries you to the top of the next one which drops down towards Abingdon :laughing: :blush: . A bit like the M1 northbound between J22 and J23 Shepshed :laughing: :laughing: :blush:

There is also an unmarked ‘safety’{yea right} camera van.
The blacked out windows for the cameras only measure about 6 inches square.
I found this van at the end of a laybye close to Oxford on the north bound side.
He wasnt impressed when I parked a foot from his rear end and when he politely asked if i would move I said I was taking an extended 2hr break :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

David5l:
There is also an unmarked ‘safety’{yea right} camera van.
The blacked out windows for the cameras only measure about 6 inches square.
I found this van at the end of a laybye close to Oxford on the north bound side.
He wasnt impressed when I parked a foot from his rear end and when he politely asked if i would move I said I was taking an extended 2hr break :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

PMSL . good one, Dave