A34

Is the a34 closed this weekend■■?

Not as far as I know but another abnormal load is being moved from Didcot Power Station tonight.

Cheers bud

Muckaway:
Not as far as I know but another abnormal load is being moved from Didcot Power Station tonight.

going to Bristol docks i believe,i unit pulling and 2 pushing…wouldn’t want to be stuck behind that!

M6 junction 6-7 has night closures northbound on Friday, and both ways Saturday, and Sunday

It’ll be parked sat night at the top of Tog Hill just west of the inersection of A46 & A420. Jn 18 M4.

SUNDAY approx 9am
It’ll continue down the A420 as far as the Avon Ring Road turn right and follow before rejoining the M4 westbound @ the M32.
It then travels to the M5 then heads south to jun 18 Avonmouth.

I did hear some one saying that the unusual route is due to a weight restriction on a bridge. Does anyone know which one it is?

somerset bus driver:
I did hear some one saying that the unusual route is due to a weight restriction on a bridge. Does anyone know which one it is?

It’s the one on the m4 by the fuel dump between 18 and 19 or the one just past sainsburys

nick2008:
It’ll be parked sat night at the top of Tog Hill just west of the inersection of A46 & A420. Jn 18 M4.

Hope the Allellys’ drivers are into dogging if they’re parking there… :laughing: