A34 Oxford again

_103298951_dmzihdnxgaasgmz.jpgYet another one for us locals to get around , but its the norm it seems these days hardly a day goes past without a major accident .

I was down there last night. 3 cars by the looks of it had collided near the a44. Hardly surprising, everyone was driving like idiots.

DPD Local

toshboy:
0Yet another one for us locals to get around , but its the norm it seems these days hardly a day goes past without a major accident .

As long as your day isn’t disrupted eh?
No concern for the people really affected?

halewood:

But…

If you have local knowledge why is it wrong to use it to avoid a problem like the one shown?

yourhavingalarf:

halewood:

But…

If you have local knowledge why is it wrong to use it to avoid a problem like the one shown?

I don’t know if your agreeing with me or saying I’m wrong :slight_smile:

halewood:

The…

Way I’m reading your two questions say’s to me that you disagree with locals being able to avoid traffic jams.

If that’s not the case, then I agree with you.

That make sense?

yourhavingalarf:

halewood:

The…

Way I’m reading your two questions say’s to me that you disagree with locals being able to avoid traffic jams.

If that’s not the case, then I agree with you.

That make sense?

I couldn’t give a ■■■■ about the local Princess and his extra 20 minutes on his day. The driver of that wagon maybe dead or seriously injured? Let’s all light a candle for the OP who’s running late.

Never mind the traffic chaos, there may be a little bunny or squirrel underneath that truck now…

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

truckertang:
Never mind the traffic chaos, there may be a little bunny or squirrel underneath that truck now…

Noooooo, I hope the daily flail, and tut guardian, report this fact that a poor defenceless bunny wunny, was murdered by an over tired hgv driving pyscopath, eating his fat laden burger,before he fell asleep… due to sleep problems,brought on by alcohol.

About covers it … just need tnuk-csi to take charge…

It’s a Merc probably hit a pot hole

biggriffin:

truckertang:

Noooooo, I hope the daily flail, and tut guardian, report this fact that a poor defenceless bunny wunny, was murdered by an over tired hgv driving pyscopath, eating his fat laden burger,before he fell asleep… due to sleep problems,brought on by alcohol.

About covers it … just need tnuk-csi to take charge…

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I joined the back of the que before pear tree about 6:05 ,another breaker on the CB told me what was going on ,by 6:25 I’d gone round the ring road and was back on the 34 ,thought it be quicker than following everyone eles following the sat navers following the diversion signs :laughing:

Poor lickle brexiters :smiley:
Probably a flip flop driving eh?? :smiley:

The driver is alright (maybe unemployed). They hit a road works barrier vehicle. Should’ve gone to Specsavers.