A303 Sparkford to Podimore

Well the council are taking the road back from the Army Tank testers and are now going to do something with the surface. :smiley:

The road will be closed from 20.00-05.00 for 5 weeks, starting 02/12/2013 :open_mouth:

Including Christmas and Boxing days â– â–  :smiley:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Well the council are taking the road back from the Army Tank testers and are now going to do something with the surface. :smiley:

The road will be closed from 20.00-05.00 for 5 weeks, starting 02/12/2013 :open_mouth:

Including Christmas and Boxing days â– â–  :smiley:

lol yea saw the signs there yesterday mate they must have cary bridge open to be able to shut that off or it would be a nightmare !! tipper tom is the man expect he be working on it 04.30 i go up thro there so hope they open it early lol

Yes the bridge at Castle Cary is open but they do have temporary lights there as its not quite finished.

Work is planned finally. They’ve been on about it for kin ages. Speaking generally the closure is as signed but the road will be open from 4 usually. Will know more when we start planing. No idea how much is coming off or what depth they’re on about planing to. Will keep updated as best I can

Won’t be closed on public holidays and I’m told will be night closures only