A19 crash

nellmad:
I find it hard to believe that the RB driver died in this accident, I went passed just before the road was closed and the RB tractor unit was intact with very little damage, however the FW unit was totalled, are you sure it was the RB driver that died

Hence me asking, strange…

People shouldn’t make brash statements unless they know the facts.RIP to the driver who lost his life

Pimpdaddy:

nellmad:
I find it hard to believe that the RB driver died in this accident, I went passed just before the road was closed and the RB tractor unit was intact with very little damage, however the FW unit was totalled, are you sure it was the RB driver that died

Hence me asking, strange…

It was the RB driver. I was speaking about it to one of their guys at Tosco Daventry this afternoon, he told me his and RB’s understanding of what happened but out of respect to the deceased and the deceased’s family I’ll not repeat on a public forum what is merely hearsay at this time. Suffice to say he was very very unlucky to die.

Rip.

The RB was already involved in an incident with the car and both car driver and RB driver were hit outside their vehicles it was 100% the RB driver I worked for them and currently work for Fwc

Jeeessuus another one RIP and condolences to his family :frowning:

Thanks for clearing that up, fate always plays a hand unfortunatley

@the moaster-thanks, leave it at that out of respect…

A young man with his life in front of him, so sad to hear of this tragedy.
My thoughts with his family and friends, and may each and every one of us drive safely. There but for the grace of god.