A17 roadworks closure info

Starting tonight for up to five weeks.

lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news … rs-7216987

This one’s…

A doozy. I can’t think of a good way round.

Have fun you night boys lol.

I use that bit of road near enough every day. I am off most of August so will miss most of it.

So the official diversion is going to include the A607 which itself will be closed for 6 weeks from 27th July so it’ll be a diversion on a diversion. Better get used to using the A52. Anyone pulling a 16ft 3in decker is in for an adventure as the middle of Grantham has bridges on all ways in from the A1 and the highest is 16ft 0in on the B1174 from the A1 services. 14ft 3in is the next highest.

Haven’t been up the A1 for a few months now, but isn’t that new junction at the southern end of Grantham going to allow direct access to the A52 by passing all the low bridges when its finished, if it isn’t already.

Juddian:
Haven’t been up the A1 for a few months now, but isn’t that new junction at the southern end of Grantham going to allow direct access to the A52 by passing all the low bridges when its finished, if it isn’t already.

It looks finished has done for weeks now but it’s not opened yet

Uncleskid:

Juddian:

It looks finished has done for weeks now but it’s not opened yet

There is a problem with ground conditions on part of it. lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news … source=nba

Pete.

There are routes to get you through Grantham even with a d/d , just need a bit of local knowledge