A153 Danielle's Diner moves on

Sorry to say we lost the fight to stay on the lay-by and serve travellers and truckers with refreshments. After 20 months of hard campaigning, it was a bitter blow when the refusel came yet again. Carol is going to have to find somewhere else to earn a living. It is not easy and we are looking for another site to trade from. I can now relax a bit and will be able to go with Terry on a trip. As we are going away the weekend after next, I will follow this by going out in the truck that week. Will keep you updated on the progress for this friend who needs to earn a living and is being denied this through some prat at Highways, who can’t see that he is wrong in saying she is a hazard. Liz

the people at highways are the hazards. do they not realise how dangerous a hungry angry trucker is?

seriously though, sorry to hear about that, i’m sure she/ you both will find somewhere for the new eatery site. is there not an indutrial estate that is close to the road? maybe when you do find a site post it on here (maybe witha little map) and she might get some more customers.

best of luck

thisislincolnshire.co.uk/dis … K=21044699

If anyone is near Sleaford, please call in and see Carol and give her your support. Details will be posted later with a map. Lz