A15 @ Caenby Corner

Come on, own up…

Happened yesterday, 02/10/18

Nothing worse than taking a break in a hot cab,fair play to this driver that found a bit of shade :laughing:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

First of all…

Let’s hope the driver is ok.

As usual, we have no idea what happened do we? The driver might well have swerved to avoid a basket of puppies that happened to bounce out of the Basket of Puppies delivery van.

Alternatively they might have been updating their Fakebook status to ‘just hit a tree’ or, they were faffing around looking for a sachet of brown sauce to squeeze into their sasauge bap they just got from the cafe.

thats what happens when a satnav falls into the hands of the taliban.
a enlightening if somewhat deadly combination…
or
if its a uk subby,then substitute agency for taliban,the end result is usually the same… :slight_smile:

Nice to see they set up the diversion pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
thats what happens when a satnav falls into the hands of the taliban.
a enlightening if somewhat deadly combination…
or
if its a uk subby,then substitute agency for taliban,the end result is usually the same… :slight_smile:

Just for the sake of clarity, are you a taleban if you hail from bukgaria/Slovenia etc.
Does Poland Estonia Latvia qualify?
I had a roof aircon fitted to my old fh and as a result was occasionally referred to as taleban.

i dunno about anywhere else but the norm in northern ireland to describe anyone that may or may not correctly or incorrectly be considered to fall into the flipflop category is quite often referred to as the taliban.
it dont really matter how accurate the description is,it just means theyre obviously not completely pink and irish or british…( beanos or beans.)
i hope that clarifies the situation for you my good man. :slight_smile: