A14 overtaking ban enforcement? What enforcement?!

Too Fat To Fly:
Most people seem to ignore it and I was amazed on Thursday afternoon as another lorry behind me after we caught up a crawler stayed there, and thats virtually a first :unamused:

Its not just the foreigners etc ignoring it, I have been overtaken numeorus times by the well known supermarkets/catalogue shops/ etc vehicles. I would have thought at least they would have stayed within the law.

I always enjoy chugging back past them again afterwards :smiling_imp:

overtaken by TROLLEYDOLLY??must have been close up to his 8hrsā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

little enis:
I like a good little trucker comply with the overtaking ban but got a coffee bean sign off a Gold Star driver when I was overtaking 3 miles past the ban. Cant win sometimes can ya??

Goldstarā€¦ Now there is a quality firm with quality driversā€¦ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

andy bilton:

Too Fat To Fly:
Most people seem to ignore it and I was amazed on Thursday afternoon as another lorry behind me after we caught up a crawler stayed there, and thats virtually a first :unamused:

Its not just the foreigners etc ignoring it, I have been overtaken numeorus times by the well known supermarkets/catalogue shops/ etc vehicles. I would have thought at least they would have stayed within the law.

overtaken by TROLLEYDOLLY??must have been close up to his 8hrsā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know, it is mostly the well known catalogue shop generally :laughing:

Is it that people donā€™t realise, or just donā€™t give a ZB :question: :question:

Too Fat To Fly:

andy bilton:

Too Fat To Fly:

I know, it is mostly the well known catalogue shop generally :lol

Is it that people donā€™t realise, or just donā€™t give a ZB :question: :question:

They must know as you cant miss the signs on the A14 stating the HGV no over taking ban. so they must just not give a damm and think they can get away with it and they do and continue toā€¦

Iā€™ve just never personally seen it enforced and iā€™m on there quite regularly, but it must be for those fines to be handed out. :confused: :confused: :exclamation: :exclamation: