A14 Cathorpe approach

Noticed this morning, some one in a truck probably avoided ploughing into stationary traffic by sticking it in the ditch, well done that man, a true proffesional driver!

JESUS WEPT, NEARLY ANOTHER FATAL AGAIN?

Words fail me, the last one was only a couple of days ago??

Silver_Surfer:
JESUS WEPT, NEARLY ANOTHER FATAL AGAIN?

Words fail me, the last one was only a couple of days ago??

Averted by a quick thinking driver, lol.

I mean we don’t know what went down but if it was that he wasn’t paying attention, I wouldn’t call him a quick thinking professional but I suppose at least he had it off the road rather than ploughing in to someone.

Who’s to say what caused him to end up in the ditch?

Could have been anything from a mechanical failure to avoiding hitting someone making a real sudden lane change.

The good thing is that only the truck,ditch and ego were damaged.

Silver_Surfer:
I mean we don’t know what went down but if it was that he wasn’t paying attention, I wouldn’t call him a quick thinking professional but I suppose at least he had it off the road rather than ploughing in to someone.

About the only other reason I can think of is some kind of serious mechanical failure with steering or brakes requiring evasive action, but have to admit its rather unlikely.

th2013:

Silver_Surfer:

About the only other reason I can think of is some kind of serious mechanical failure with steering or brakes requiring evasive action, but have to admit its rather unlikely.

What about another driver car/van/truck pulling into the space between him and the slowing traffic in front him, thus removing his safe stopping zone in an instant, I cant be the only one this has happened too, more than once :angry:

Its 44 ton you T##T :imp:

Though as this sort of driving happens at every pinch point you tend to be on the look out for it, still bloody annoying :unamused:

Aye, aye calm down, no one knows what went down, but if I had a crisp ten pound note to bet…