A14 Bridge

On monday I’ve got a drop at Wescott Venture Park. I’m intending to get off the M40 J9 and take the A14. But near Blackthorn there is a bridge, on one page off my map book it says it’s 14ft on the next page it says 15 ft. Any body know what height it is?.
this is on pages 29 & 30 of the AA truckers Atlas.
Any help appreciated.

Perhaps it’s a maximum of 15 foot one week, but only 14 foot when averaged over 17 weeks.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sorry I can’t help properly. :slight_smile:

Perhaps it’s a maximum of 15 foot one week, but only 14 foot when averaged over 17 weeks.

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

Andyroo:

You see. You DO understand it.

HERE.

If all else fails. Phone the company.

use a 4 metre trailer

if i remember rightly the road sign at m40 j9 on the a41 says inside the red circle white background 14foot 4.2 metres

the lanes around the bridge are quite tight

Hi knight I have just looked at my AA truckers atlas
and if you get off the M40 J9 and go on to the A41
on page 29 and 30 of my atlas it says the bridge
height is 15 ft on both pages just before junction 2.
I bought my map this year.

You can expand the photo by putting
the mouse pointer over the photo and
clicking the bottom right icon with 4
blue arrows.

I circled the bridge signs also.

www34.brinkster.com/active1980/page_29.JPG

www34.brinkster.com/active1980/page_30.JPG

It’s definately 15’ I’ve been under it a few times, It used to be 14’ but they lowered the road a few years back.

I was confused when you said A14 knight but I figured it in the end :wink:

Thanks for your help every one. Sorry for misleading every one it is the A41. It s my keyboard it’s dyslexic :blush:

yeah the a14 bit threw me too… never been under the orwell bridge :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:
yeah the a14 bit threw me too… never been under the orwell bridge :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think the height of your trailer will be the last of your worries driving under the Orwell Bridge. :smiley: