A14 average cameras, what speed?

How fast does everyone does through these, i normally go through them on the limiter which is 55 and havnt had a ticket yet. Has anyone been caught in a truck on that road?

I used to do 56 mph and never got a ticket too.

Now I do the limiter 52 lol.

I have often wondered about the ones on the A52 between Grantham and Osbournby and also the A52 between Bingham Roundabout and Whatton Prison, always taken the side of caution and done 44mph indicated just in case, seen plenty who do not tho ■■

Phantom Mark:
I have often wondered about the ones on the A52 between Grantham and Osbournby and also the A52 between Bingham Roundabout and Whatton Prison, always taken the side of caution and done 44mph indicated just in case, seen plenty who do not tho ■■

I have stuck to 40 on there…And in the dead of night, the wee small hours, I have done the stretch on the limiter :smiley: Clean & green…

Not that I use it frequently (thank god) but I’ve gone through at 50 mph for years and never got a ticket and get really ■■■■■■ off with getting overhauled by everyone else. The last couple of times I’ve notched it up a couple of mph, but I work to the principle of all speed cameras have the ability to determine what speed limit is applicable to what vehicle.

It might be over cautious but it works for me.

Matey got a ticket for doing 55 between Huntingdon and the M11. He tried to contest it but they told him it was 50 for artics. The best thing to do is stick cruise control on about 52 for 10 minutes or so.

ezydriver:
Matey got a ticket for doing 55 between Huntingdon the M11. He tried to contest it but they told him it was 50 for artics. The best thing to do it stick cruise control on about 52 for 10 minutes or so.

Often wondered about this stretch as i go through at 50 most overtake me.

dunno been at least 3 years since i was along there

56 every time, never had a ticket. Also 56 through roadworks on M62. Always at night though.

Been going through them for years , most of our trucks a ltd to 52 but have been through there on the ones that are 56 with no problems

what i have noticed on average speed sections of the motorways
the cars that usually fly past at 80mph at normal times
suddenly slow down to 40mph
when the average limit is 50 mph