A14 accident Newmarket today

david2867:
Im on agency my choice beeb on over 25 years vast experience before anyone slags agency drivers off

Similar here

■■■■ the been in the job 5 minute know it all’s pal. :wink:

Robpee:
No idea what happened but it’s probably an agency driver.

Maritime don’t use agency so it was a permanent monkey like you.

alder:

bestbooties:

alder:
I would guess the Maritime driver was on his way to felixestowe

Don’t think so, the vehicles were west bound.

OK so he had been to felixestowe :unamused:

No ■■■■■ Sherlock

Conor:

Robpee:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

chester1:

alder:

bestbooties:

alder:
I would guess the Maritime driver was on his way to felixestowe

Don’t think so, the vehicles were west bound.

OK so he had been to felixestowe :unamused:

No [zb] Sherlock

Yes really, the box on the back is one clue and another is the A14 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Am i the only one not offended by Robpee’s comments? I thought it slightly misplaced and ill thought out but hardly worth the lynch mob. It was a bit tongue in cheek, maybe inappropriate but not malicious.
Just saying, is all.
Hope all involved are ok.

Conor:

Robpee:

:laughing:

mick.mh2racing:
Am i the only one not offended by Robpee’s comments? I thought it slightly misplaced and ill thought out but hardly worth the lynch mob. It was a bit tongue in cheek, maybe inappropriate but not malicious.
Just saying, is all.
Hope all involved are ok.

A time and a place, that wasn’t it!

Well it worked because he got you all biting at the bit. I have noticed quite a few of them posting this garbage about agency drivers. Just rise above it :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Conor:

Robpee:

hahaha :smiley:

So, the box jockey plowed into the back of the Anglian wagon?

nodding donkey:
So, the box jockey plowed into the back of the Anglian wagon?

Looks that way, sock on as well, the way he has kept it straight :open_mouth:

Looking at the photos, I would guess that the Anglian driver overtook, then pulled (or tried to) in front of the Maritime driver and forgot or badly misjudged his passing length he needed.

Maritime cab has scuff marks and the o/s wing mirrors are facing outwards. If the cab was twisted of its mounts, then that might explain how it ended up on its back. Damage on the nearside of the Maritime unit and container caused by the trailer being pushed out of the way, which in turn, pushed the Anglian lorry onto its side.

I would put the Anglian driver at fault. (/CSI mode off)

zippomark:
Looking at the photos, I would guess that the Anglian driver overtook, then pulled (or tried to) in front of the Maritime driver and forgot or badly misjudged his passing length he needed.

Maritime cab has scuff marks and the o/s wing mirrors are facing outwards. If the cab was twisted of its mounts, then that might explain how it ended up on its back. Damage on the nearside of the Maritime unit and container caused by the trailer being pushed out of the way, which in turn, pushed the Anglian lorry onto its side.

According to other sources, the Anglian was broken down…

Look it matters not who did what. The only question they want answered on here is “Was one of them Agency?” Probably not the Maritime guy so yeah the Anglian driver needs to defend himself here and get a TNUK armchair barrister :unamused:

All the anti agency jibes are getting tiresome, or is it just me? :unamused:

No mate. It’s not just you. It IS tiresome. I have (ahem),been known to mock the limper’s, but the agency remark was a bit tasteless given the crash scene.

We all drive truck’s for one reason or another, and we should all get home to our loved one’s in one piece. Its never nice seeing these scenes. I don’t think the OP was being malicious though.

eagerbeaver:
I don’t think the OP was being malicious though.

Agreed, probably the exuberance of youth (God i’ve become a geriatric! :open_mouth:)

Conan the Librarian:
All the anti agency jibes are getting tiresome, or is it just me? :unamused:

+1

zippomark:

You don’t get that sort of devastation from hitting another truck at the same speed as you are going, you get that from hitting a stationary vehicle at full or close to full speed