A12 Accident today

Anyone know who went over on the A12 at galleywood earlier today heard its a brick lorry I know a few drivers on bricks

Went past this morning it was a walking floor with waste paper on couldn’t make out what company though

I’ve trawled the reports. A ford Focus was involved, but no mention or pictures of a company.

BBC look east says lorry was going from Orpington to Colchester so prob a Kent haulier

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-21162457

@57-60 seconds on the video you can see the company name

Primagrange come from se london.

That reporter sound like a right pratt

Lets have a debate
was the ford focus driver was just sitting in the live lane with no lights on -
or was the wagon driver not watching ?
or was it a bit of both
let the debate start

I’ll always blame car drivers no matter what…!!!

I went past at about 8 & 10 this morning, and it looked pretty bad especially considering how it’d come to rest. Was surprised to hear everyone was OK with only minor injuries, could have been carnage. There was a 4 wheeler who’d obviously cut across the grass V at the bottom of the slip road, that was a bit more work for the wreckers to pull him out.

Once upright they recovered the wreck intact, I saw it this afternoon being wrecked along the A414 towards Harlow. Cab was a mess but the trailer looked OK.

If the car had mechanical trouble it should have come off at the slip rather than stay on the A12 but that’s car drivers for you. Can’t comment on the truck or it’s driver but it’d be interesting if he had a Roadhawk or similar.

The police commercial vehicle unit were there so I guess that any minor thing will become a major factor against the truck driver.

There is no reason to hit another stationary vehicle, regardless of wether they could have got out the way or not, its just someone not paying attenction

I certainly agree but there may have been some other factor involved, judging by the fact there were no major injuries I’d say the Focus driver had got out otherwise they’d surely be injured.

Someone else could have swerved, stopped or the Focus could have been in lane 2 too many variables to consider. I’m struggling to understand how it could end that way.