A1089 Tilbury Dock Road

There’s been a fatal. Whole area is gridlocked. Anyone who was planning on coming down tonight to park up for the morning, avoid it. If you get here you won’t find anywhere to park

Will it be clear by 6.30 do you think?

It reopened just after 8. Shut since half 1

Makes me glad to be up in Scotland as I do go to tilbury occasionally I was there last Tuesday lunchtime at forest products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Makes me glad to be up in Scotland as I do go to tilbury occasionally I was there last Tuesday lunchtime at forest products

What a ■■■■■■■ place that is :unamused: Go to berth so and so then another one then somewhere else sat in lines of trucks for hours on end the only saving grace is that is has one of the finest looking women working in the despatch office where you get the load checked off and your paperwork :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I ended up closing off the main gate for 10 minutes whilst I had an argument with the gateman there. No one told me I’m supposed to declare what else I had on.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

blue estate:

What a [zb] place that is :unamused: Go to berth so and so then another one then somewhere else sat in lines of trucks for hours on end the only saving grace is that is has one of the finest looking women working in the despatch office where you get the load checked off and your paperwork :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

The one in the far left window? I always end up with the growlers right in front as you walk in

OVLOV JAY:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

blue estate:

What a [zb] place that is :unamused: Go to berth so and so then another one then somewhere else sat in lines of trucks for hours on end the only saving grace is that is has one of the finest looking women working in the despatch office where you get the load checked off and your paperwork :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

The one in the far left window? I always end up with the growlers right in front as you walk in

That’s the one :smiley: proper Essex bird. Yes I always end up with growlers too :laughing:

I’ve only seen that decent looking girl once, I always end up dealing with that miserable bugger who used the same window.

We stopped back loading out of Tilbury because of the stupid amount of loading time and the constant swapping to different berths for a pack here and a pack there.

Where can you park in tilbury that isn’t a lay by? They’re usually full by 4pm what few of them there are.

OllieNotts:
Where can you park in tilbury that isn’t a lay by? They’re usually full by 4pm what few of them there are.

You can park in the lorry park behind Travis Perkins, £15 (cash only). Decent showers and mc d’s/24h asda over roundabout and Indian/choppy/Chinese/kebabs 10 min walk into tilbury town

OllieNotts:

Worlds End pub but you’ve got to be there early so you can park on tha acces riad to the pub. Otherwise it’s getting a spot in the pub car park and if you ain’t having a drink or somthing to eat in the pub they will charge you to park there. The food is good and you get plenty.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

OllieNotts:

Worlds End pub but you’ve got to be there early so you can park on tha acces riad to the pub. Otherwise it’s getting a spot in the pub car park and if you ain’t having a drink or somthing to eat in the pub they will charge you to park there. The food is good and you get plenty.

Never been charged to park there if i have’nt bought a meal…I admit it’s only been a couple times i have’nt paid…Get it back anyway…But foods good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I don’t start till 6am most days so it’s unlikely I’ll ever get to sample the famous worlds end pub as there’ll be no room for me :frowning:
Is it free if you’re spending in the pub? I always thought it was a fiver either way.

Radar19:
I ended up closing off the main gate for 10 minutes whilst I had an argument with the gateman there. No one told me I’m supposed to declare what else I had on.

If you go to Tilbury, and are coming out with a part load that you took in, then you must declare it, and get it written in the blue book, consider yourself told,

You wouldn’t have held me up, I just go through the Car/Van exit, with Me 44 ton van :smiley: if there is a queue, the security guys are more than happy for you to do that if there is a queue by the way :wink:

eddie snax:

Radar19:

If you go to Tilbury, and are coming out with a part load that you took in, then you must declare it, and get it written in the blue book, consider yourself told,

You wouldn’t have held me up, I just go through the Car/Van exit, with Me 44 ton van :smiley: if there is a queue, the security guys are more than happy for you to do that if there is a queue by the way :wink:

Nobody sticks to the “official” lanes. And you have to use the car lane if your vehicle is entered in the blue book

OVLOV JAY:
[. And you have to use the car lane if your vehicle is entered in the blue book

Sometimes tip reefers there, then exit with empty reefer, just tend to go to that lane anyway because its closer to the hut :smiley:

I got caught up in this, was tipping in the docks when it happened and had to turn right out the dock gate when I came out, took me an hour to get back to A13 grrrrrrr :imp: :imp:

That girls so hot I’d walk barefoot over a mile of broken glass just to drink her bath water :sunglasses:

twostrike:
That girls so hot I’d walk barefoot over a mile of broken glass just to drink her bath water :sunglasses:

But only if she’s in it?