A1 south speed camera under bridge towards tranent

Me and a mate was running from livingstone down to Berwick yesterday …any way on the a1 going towards tranent there’s 2 speed cameras one is under a bridge I over ran my speed by 6 miles to 56 mph the limit there is 70 mph …my mate was right behind me and doing the same speed he reckons we’ve been flashed …I reckon it was the sun …does any one now if there set to catch hgv on the dual carriageway …I know the single carriageway is set for hgvs going over 40

I don’t know but just wait for the postman to post the love letter

I’d be very surprised indeed. Everytime I pass them scameras everyone is running the limiter with no problems.

I was sure I was flashed there once. I immediately checked my speed & I was doing 52mph, never heard anymore about it. I wonder if there’s a setting to flash high/large vehicles no matter what speed to keep us on our toes? Certainly the camera on the A556 southbound just beyond the Swan junction used to flash randomly at vehicles no matter what speed they were doing!

Its been flashing every truck once for the last week, must be a fault in it. Even trucks doing 50mph
Just been told the one before it got torched last night